1. GET A BINARY OPTIONS TRADING DEMO ACCOUNT
The first step towards trading is to get familiar with the financial instruments you are going to use. This simply means you have to learn how trading works. And the best way to learn is by practice and your own experience.
You don't want to start trading by making a real investment and you don't want to practice trading with real money. That's why you need a free demo account. There are a few very good brokers who offer free no-deposit demo accounts.
Here are the two of our top picks for 2019:
Open Ayrex Demo Trading Account - CLICK HERE
Open Binary Demo Trading Account - CLICK HERE
2. GET BASIC TRADING EDUCATION - VIDEOS, WEBINARS, GUIDES & MORE ...
You can get the basic information and trading education on the brokerage platforms where you opened the demo account. The brokers will provide you the basic trading education, and can offer simple or advanced trading strategies. Their educational sections includetrading tutorials where you will learn:
- How binary options trading works,
- what are your trading possibilities and instruments,
- how to use the trading platform
- how to manage your investments
- how to use trading strategies
3. LEARN HOW TO USE TRADING INDICATORS AND TRADE WITH TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
If you decide to trade manually the understanding of trading charts and trading indicators is the most basic knowledge that every trader should have.
Even if you decide to use trading signals or auto traders (where no trading experience is needed), it is highly advised to get familiar with basics of technical analysis.
You can get lots of basic and advanced information on this website. It is advised to start researching by taking a look at Tutorials, Indicators and Strategies sections on this website.
Binary Options Indicators
Binary Options Strategies